Since the inaugural Artificial Intelligence in Finance Conference 2017, we’ve witnessed a surge in areas which are being revolutionized by AI, including enhancing customer service, decision making, automation, and many more.
We are leaving in an era where guesswork no longer has a place in finance. The emergence of AI-powered process mining technology has set the stage for an era of objective and data-based decision making, actionable metrics, automated improvements, and proactive analytics. Should Banks and other financial institutes see a need to generate operational fluidity to drive more efficient and productive operations that create better customer experiences, they need to understand how processes operate.
A Change in customer behaviour, low-interest rates and the advent of new participants are putting banks at risk. In order to survive, banks should adapt and evolve to ensure they remain relevant to customers. In the current context of digital business, this means embracing a platform business model that will enable the bank to be part of a broader ecosystem.
The arrival of platformization is compelling FI’s to rearrangement and relook at their business models. Nonetheless, not every platform business model is a success. What separates an effective platform from a not so successful one is how intuitive and intelligent the platform is, which translates to consumer-centricity. This is where AI plays a crucial role. By leveraging AI, businesses are gaining insights into what the customer wants, thus gaining a competitive advantage
The 3rd Annual Artificial Intelligence in finance Conference 2020 we will see a progression from more research-focused presentations to real-world examples of integrating machine-learning methods and tools into businesses to increase efficiency and accuracy in the financial sector
- Catching the Third Wave of Artificial Intelligence
- The Rise of Banking as a Platform
- Protection of Data in the Age of AI
- Latest Trends and Innovations in Artificial Intelligence
- Building & Implementing a Roadmap to Operationalize Automation & AI
- Panel Discussion the Augmented Workforce
- Learn beyond your field or interest
- Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problem
- Hear from experts that represent the industry’s top companies
- Network with a wide range of representatives from across the analytics industry and build your network
- Analyse latest trends and new advances driving the industry
Our events bring together the latest technology advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Our unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
- The Impact of Fourth Industrial Revolution Financial Services
- How will Artificial Intelligence is Empowering Platform Business Models
- How AI Will Drive Real-Time Customer Interactions
- How to address new privacy issues raised by artificial intelligence and machine learning
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace